With free online tools at First State Bank, you can manage your accounts from your phone, PC, notebook or laptop.
With FREE Online Banking at First State Bank, you can manage your accounts with a click of a button.
- View account statements and balances
- Transfer between accounts
- View images of cleared checks
- Download the app for easy mobile access
Online Bill Pay
Make paying bills easier! With this free service*, you can manage all your bill payments on one convenient screen.
- Schedule bills and loan payments – recurring or single payments
- Easily edit or cancel scheduled payments anytime
- Send money to anyone in the U.S. with an email address and a bank account.
To enroll, log into Online Banking, select the account you’d like to pay bills from and click on the “Bill Pay” button. Follow the prompts to begin paying bills online in minutes.
*A $7.00 monthly fee applies to each account if inactive for 30 days or more.
Reduce unwanted mail and receive your statements days sooner with FREE e-statements.
- View monthly account statements online instead of in the mail
- Receive email notification when your new statement is ready to view
- View, print or save up to 12 months of statements and cleared check images
- Reduce clutter (and your environmental footprint) by eliminating unwanted mailed statements
- Reduce your risk of identity theft through mail fraud
- May be added to some OR all of your accounts
It takes less than one minute to enroll in e-statements. Simply log into Online Banking and click on the Options link in the upper right-hand corner to sign up!
Find your nearest no-fee ATM with this free, convenient app. Search by zip code or your current location.
With FREE Mobile Banking, you can manage your accounts anywhere from your mobile device.
- View account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set up and review online bill payments
To enroll, download the free TouchBanking app from your device’s app store and enter the access code below.
Get the free app now!
Access Code: GoMobileFSB (case-sensitive)
Mobile Web: You may also use the browser (internet access) on your mobile device to access your accounts instead of downloading the app. Sign in to Online Banking, select User Options and follow the prompts provided to sign up. A link will be sent to you via text message to view your accounts.
Text Banking: Another popular option is to receive account information via text “commands.” This option only requires a text-capable phone. To sign up, login to Online Banking, select User Options and follow the prompts provided. To receive account information such as your balance or recent transaction history, send a text message with a command to your personal shortcode.
Compare your options below for accessing your accounts on the go. You can choose to use our mobile app, mobile browser, or text banking. All options are free for bank customers and easy to enroll.
|Mobile App||Mobile Browser||Text Banking|
|What is it?||A free mobile phone app that gives optimal functionality to manage your accounts||Access your accounts via internet access on your mobile phone||Receive account information via text messages to your mobile device|
|Enrollment||Download the TouchBanking app and enter the FSB access code: GoMobileFSB||Log into Online Banking and follow the prompts provided||Log into Online Banking and follow the prompts provided|
|Phone Requirements||iPhone or Android devices||Smartphone||Text-capable phone|
|View Account History|
|View Account Balances|
|Transfer funds between your accounts or to other people|