Safe and easy to use, the First State Bank VISA® CheckCard can be used for day-to-day purchases everywhere VISA® is accepted, for cash withdrawals at thousands of ATMs, and to make transfers and balance inquiries.
- The VISA®CheckCard is safer and more convenient than writing a check, and there are no annual fees or application fees.
- Access a network of over 25,000* no-fee ATMs. Look for an ATM with the MoneyPass logo, or search for free ATMs in your area with our ATM Locator.
- Track transactions and balances online or on your mobile phone
- Have peace of mind knowing you are protected with zero fraud liability1 for unauthorized transactions
For more information on the VISA® CheckCard, consult our Debit Card FAQs.
How to Apply for a Debit Card
If you already have a First State Bank checking account, here is how to request a debit card:
- Visit your local branch for an application.
- Download an application and MAIL to First State Bank at 206 N. Fifth Street, St. Charles, MO 63301.
- Download an application and FAX your completed application to 636-940-5566.
Lost or Stolen Debit Cards
Is your card lost or stolen? Please report this to the bank as soon as possible. During normal business hours, call (636) 940-5555.
If you are calling after regular business hours, please call our Debit Card Hotline at 1-800-554-8969. After calling the hotline to cancel your current debit card, please call the bank on the next business day to order a replacement card.
Whether you are looking for cash back, rewards points, or low APRs, we have a variety of credit cards to fit your needs. All of our credit cards carry Zero Fraud Liability Protection, and you can accumulate points as you spend that can be redeemed for cash back, merchandise, gift cards and more!