Small Business and Commercial Loans
At First State Bank, we know what it is like to run a small to mid-size business – we are one! Our community lenders can craft customized loans to meet your business needs – from start-up and working capital to restructuring and expansion. Discuss your business needs with a commercial lender at a branch near you.
Why First State Bank
- Our lenders have many years of experience in all aspects of commercial lending and can expertly customize a lending relationship for your business.
- A committee of our tenured lenders meets on a weekly basis to analyze new loan requests, which provides for a very prompt turnaround. As a result, we can provide a quick decision on your loan request.
- We are a privately-held company. Since we answer only to our employees and local, private stockholders, we can make decisions for the bank that are in the best interest of our customers.
- We don’t have a one-size-fits-all approach. We know your situation may be unique, and we have a variety of loan products designed to accommodate almost all of your business needs.
- We have been voted the best lender and best bank in the area by residents and local entities several times over the past decade.
Meet Our Team
Chesterfield / St. Louis
St. Charles County
|Commercial Real Estate||Ideally owner-occupied but in some instances can be investment real estate||Up to 3 years, with amortization up to 20 years||Fixed or variable|
|Construction Financing||Owner-occupied residential construction OR commercial real estate construction||Typically 6 months||Fixed or variable|
|Equipment Financing||Purchase equipment||Up to 3 years, with amortizations tied to the useful life of the equipment||Fixed or variable|
|Revolving Lines of Credit||Provide working capital funds to growing businesses||One year term, interest is payable monthly||Variable|
|Missouri Linked Deposit Program||For small, growing businesses looking for a longer-term, low fixed-rate option||For-profit businesses with less than 100 employees, headquartered in Missouri||Up to 5 years||Fixed||Must not currenly owe any unpaid, non-protested taxes to the State of MO or any political subdivision|
|SBA 504||Designed for long-term, fixed asset loans including land, building, and/or equipment||For-profit businesses that meet SBA size standards for an SBA guaranteed loan||Up to 10 years, however, this can vary depending on how the funds are used and the lifespan of the collateral||A Portion of the loan is fixed for 20 years||CDC approval also required|
|SBA 7(a) Lending||Purchase of land, equipment, expansion, renovation, new construction, working capitol, etc.||For-profit businesses that meet SBA size standards for an SBA guaranteed loan||Up to 25 years||Fixed or variable||SBA approval also required|
Getting Started (Applications & Forms)
Click on the links below to download the necessary paperwork to apply for the loans listed above.